The number of drug rehab centers has increased due to the growing knowledge of the true nature of addiction. Many people have also realized that it’s a treatable illness. This doesn’t, however, mean that each of these facilities can offer the kind of care you or your loved one need to overcome addiction. Before accepting admission to one, you should find out about the services they provide and their success rates in treating addiction.
Akua Mind and Body is an accredited treatment center in Sacramento and is one of the best in California. We have successfully helped many clients to overcome their addiction and lead more fulfilling and healthy lives.
How to Choose A Rehabilitation Center
When looking for a rehab facility, you need to consider the following:
- Available Programs – A quality center should have different types of programs, all of which are tailored to promote recovery. For instance, the facility should offer therapy, group support, dietary counseling, and aftercare. Together, these enhance holistic healing for both the body and mind. With such a multifaceted approach to treatment, a patient can achieve a full recovery that lasts.
- Staff Qualification – Don’t shy away from asking about the qualifications of the therapists, physicians, counselors, and other staff members who will be working with you or your loved one. This is critical as the skills they have will determine the quality of care they provide.
- Family Involvement – Find out what provisions the center has for family involvement as part of addiction treatment. Since addiction affects the people around you, it’s important to have a channel in your program through which you can re-establish damaged relationships and have the support of those close to you.
What Should You Consider When Choosing An Addiction Treatment Program?
The following factors can influence the treatment program you choose:
- Work-Life Balance – An outpatient program can be a good option if you would like to go on with your day to day activities such as work, school, or taking care of your kids while still receiving treatment.
- Cost – Generally, inpatient and residential programs are more expensive than outpatient treatment plans. Your treatment plan will be influenced by what you can afford. That said, there are rehab centers with flexible payment plans to help you receive the best possible care.
What Can You Do to Help a Loved One Remain Sober After Addiction Treatment?
The recovery process continues even after one has completed their treatment program. As a supportive family or friend, you can do the following to help your loved one maintain sobriety:
- Provide them with a substance-free environment as coming across drugs or alcohol can trigger them to start using again.
- Avoid bringing up old grudges that may have been caused by their addiction. Doing so may generate negative feelings of guilt and cause them to relapse. Instead, focus on the present and support their decision to remain sober without bringing up their drug-dependent past.
Affordable, World-Class Addiction Treatment
At Akua Mind and Body, we make it easier for you to get the treatment you need by accepting various insurance covers. We work closely with providers such as Humana, MetLife, AmeriHealth, and Optum to help our clients reduce the cost burden that may come with addiction treatment in a rehab facility. That way, you’ll be able to concentrate on your recovery at our treatment center in Sacramento. Call us today at 833-258-2669 to talk to one of our counselors confidentially about getting help for you or a loved one.Treatment Center Sacramento
View Larger Map