Akua is a team of compassionate professionals whose mission is to create an environment of healing and transformation for each client seeking change. Akua provides the highest quality care throughout the whole process of treatment. We combine treatment for the mind, body, and spirit in a holistic therapeutic method. Our integrative, psychodynamic approach, combines physical, psychological, spiritual, and science-based approaches.
We are currently hiring and seeking team players with a positive attitude and passion for helping recovering individuals. Current open positions include Therapist, Case Manager, Clinical Tech, Chef, LVN, Mental Health Worker, and EMT.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance (after 60 Days)
- Educational Stipends for Clinical Techs and Therapists
- Professional Development Opportunities
- An employee of the Month Recognition
- Staff Referral Incentive (refer staff and earn!)
- Meals for detox and residential staff
Akua is leading the treatment industry in clinical effectiveness and integrity. Join our team today!