AKUA Mind & Body provides multiple levels of care for adult men and women who are struggling with a mental health disorder, a substance abuse disorder, or co-occurring disorders.
The treatment team at AKUA Mind & Body offers a combination of clinical excellence and compassion, integrating evidenced-based Western medicine with Eastern holistic approaches.
We tailor individual treatment plans to each client’s unique needs, paving the road to a successful recovery.
The Akua difference:
- EAST-MEETS-WEST AKUA Mind & Body is more than just a treatment center or a residential facility; it’s a revitalizing retreat that provides holistic treatment programs for those who are in need of substance abuse and mental health treatment. Our integrative approach combines Eastern techniques with Western science to provide the highest quality of care.
- AKUA culture is built on compassion and integrity. With treatment facilities throughout Northern and Southern California, we aim to provide our clients with the best mental health and addiction treatment possible, along with a solid foundation for healing and transformation.
- Gender-Specific Treatment: Gender-specific treatment is designed to treat genders separately from one another. It is a major component of AKUA Mind and Body for all mental health and substance abuse disorder treatments, at all levels of care. Research has shown that separate treatment programs for males and females remove the distractions and barriers that often come with co-ed treatment programs. Gender-specific treatment allows clients to feel more comfortable in treatment, allows clients to be able to spend more time on gender-specific issues, and allows clients to feel safer about sharing intimate details and relating to others during group treatment.
Treatment Programs at Akua Mind and Body
- Detox Programs: The first step towards a clean and sober life.
- Residential Treatment: A supportive living environment
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP): Continues Structured Support
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): Maintaining Sobriety
- Outpatient Online/Virtual Program: Online Recovery Treatment from the comfort of your home
- Alumni Aftercare Program: Ongoing Aftercare
Integrative Treatment for:
- Primary Mental Health Disorders
- Substance Abuse Disorder
- Co-Occurring Disorders
- First Responders Treatment
AKUA Mind & Body Treatment Program
AKUA Mind and Body is a full-service treatment program that offers a wide range of “east meets west” treatment modalities for many different populations struggling with mental health and substance use disorders. We offer both intensive inpatient programs as well as outpatient treatment. AKUA Mind & Body works diligently with each client and their family to ensure that their treatment plan is specifically tailored to their needs, and not just their disorder.